Submit The Online Application
Complete the online scholarship application as accurately as possible to ensure your application is reviewed and processed as quickly as possible. The online scholarship application will take approximately 1 hour to complete.
- Official invoice(s) showing cost of attendance from the institution you will attend
- Financial Aid Award letter from institution you will attend
- Official high school transcript showing graduation date or General Education Development (GED) certificate
- If you’re planning to live off-campus and not at home, provide a copy of your signed lease-agreement showing the cost of your rent and listing all other occupants residing there
- If you purchased a meal plan from the institution, the cost must be on the official invoice from the institution
- The Financial Literacy Online Training for High School and College Students needs to be completed. Scholarships will not be awarded until trainings are successfully completed. New!
Scan additional required documents and
- Go to KKGU.org scholarship page
- Click Retrieve Application button
- Complete information and click next
- Click the 'Upload Document' link provided in the results grid for submitted application
- Attach to email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wichita State University
Attn: Scholarship Review Committee
1845 North Fairmount
Wichita, KS 67260-0110
KKGU staff will notify you via email once the application is processed.
KKGU is committed to maintaining the confidentiality, integrity, and security of personal information. The information you provide on this website is secure. To further ensure your privacy, please close the browser once you have submitted the online application.